1. Is your Dad an astronaut? Because someone took the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
2. You must be tired because you’ve been running through my dreams all night
3. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
4. Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see!
5. I know I don’t look like much now, but I’m drinking milk.
6. Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?
7. I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away!
8. Was your dad king? He must have been to make a princess like you.
9. Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.
10. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
11. You are the reason men fall in love.
12. I’m writing a term paper on the finer things in life, and I was wondering if I could interview you.
13. If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
14. When I saw you from across the room, I passed out cold and hit my head on the floor, so I’m going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
15. Do you want to see a picture of a beautiful person? (hold up a mirror)
16. Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven?
17. Can I borrow a quarter? I told my Mom I’d call when I met the girl of my dreams.
18. Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes.
19. Excuse me, but I think I dropped something, my jaw!
20. Hello, I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart.
21. I’m new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?
22. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
23. If I followed you home, would you keep me?
24. Was your father an alien? Because there’s nothing else like you on earth!
25. Was your Dad a baker? Because you’ve got a nice set of buns.
26. You’re like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!
27. Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
28. You remind me of a magnet, because you sure are attracting me over here!
29. If you were a laser, you’d be set on “stunning”.
30. Excuse me, do you have any raisins? How about a date?
31. Hello. Are you taking any applications for a boyfriend?
32. Can I take your picture? I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas.
33. Is it hot in here or is it just you?
34. Are you related to Mike Tyson? Because you knock me out.
35. If you were a burger at McDonalds, you’d be named McGourgous.
36. Your body must be a Visa, because it’s everywhere I want to be.
37. How you doin?
38. Please come here, I’m desperate.
39. Didn’t we go to different schools together?
40. Guy: Did you just fart? Girl: No, why? Guy: Because you just blew me away.
41. If I had a nickel for every girl as beautiful as you, I’d have five cents
42. Would you like some visene? Why? So you can see our clear future together.
43. I hear your body is made up of 75% water, man am I thirsty!
44. Do you sleep on your stomach? (No) Can I?
45. I love you, you’re the best.
46. If I had a rose for every time I thought of you I’d be walking in a garden forever.
47. You’re so sweet I’m getting cavities.
48. If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
49. If I had a camera, I’d use the whole roll.
50. Your name must be Lucky Charms, cause you’re magically delicious.
51. Baby, have you been eaten your Campbell’s soup? Because you are looking Mmm, Mmm good!
52. Are you wearing lipstick? Mind if I taste it?
53. If I were bread, would you be my butter?
54. God was showing off when he made you.
55. Is your name Elmo? Because I want to tickle you all over.
56. Could you please step away from the bar? You’re melting all the ice.
57. Hi, are you here to meet a nice guy/gal or will I do?
58. Aieeeah! Your eyes glow like the twin suns!
59. You fascinate me more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
60. I’m The Man in Demand
61. There’s a star in the sky for every time I think of you
62. Hi, I’m incredibly rich.
63. I’ve noticed you noticing me and I’m just giving you notice that I’ve noticed you!
64. Do you have a boyfriend?
65. I know somebody who likes you but if I weren’t so shy, I’d tell you who.
66. Pardon me, but what pickup line works best with you?
67. Statistically speaking, the most effective pickup line of all time is “I love you”.
68. You must be a parking ticket (or book), because you have fine written all over you.
69. Excuse me, do you have the time? Woman: No. Man: Well I have the time and it says I have time for you alllll the time
70. Can I dip you in chocolate?
71. Roses are red, bananas are yellow, wanna go out with me like a nice little fellow?
72. Hi, what’s your name? Did you go to (put in a place) yesterday? (No) Oh right, that was in my dream.
73. I heard milk does a body good but man, how much have you been drinking?
74. If love were a drop of water, I’d be in the Atlantic Ocean.
75. If you were a tear drop, I would never cry for fear of losing you.
76. You know what I fell in? (What?) Love with you.
77. Excuse me, do you have Band-aid? I skinned my knee when I fell for you.
78. Was your Dad in the Air Force? Because you’re the bomb.
79. Hi, my name is (insert your name here)
80. Life without you is like a pencil without lead, pointless.
81. I’m a genetic engineer and I need to utilize your body for a stem cell experiment. It shouldn’t hurt too bad.
82. My love for you is like diarrhea; I can’t hold it in.
83. I think I’ve seen your picture somewhere. Oh yes, it was in the dictionary under SHA-BAM!
84. You’re so hot that you make the sun jealous.
85. Do you know what the square root of 81 is? (Hopefully they say nine) Oh, then you are not just another pretty face.
86. I lost my teddy bear. Can I cuddle with you instead?
87. You’re so hot you melt the elastic in my underwear.
88. Hey c’mon now, I’m ugly, you’re ugly, it’s perfect.
89. Can I borrow your library card, because I’d like to check you out!
90. I should call the police because you’re stealing my heart.
91. You’re more beautiful than 100 pink flamingos on a golf course.
92. I can’t wait until tomorrow. Somehow you get prettier every day.
93. If wishes came true I’d be having dinner with you tonight.
94. Girl: I’m sorry, I can’t talk right now, I have a(n) (some instrument) lesson. Guy: (instrument)? I thought angels played harps.
95. Excuse me, you look sexy, what’s your name?
96. If beauty were time, you’d be eternity.
97. Baby, you’re so sweet, you put Hershey’s out of business, and speaking of Hershey’s, how about a kiss?
98. You see my friend over there? [Point to friend who sheepishly waves from afar] He wants to know if YOU think I’M cute.
100. Can I have your heart? I need it to be complete and I don’t feel whole without you.
101. It’s never easy meeting a complete stranger, especially one as beautiful as you, without being properly introduced. But shall we try anyway?
102. Gently rub the girl’s back and say, “I thought angels had wings.”
103. You must be the cause of global warming.
104. I don’t think a firefighter could put you out.
105. It looks like you need a man in your life. How about me?
106. Um, you have really beautiful…uh…eyes, yea. You are pretty. What I mean is…you have a nice forehead, er ah…Do you believe in when I walk by…(To yourself) Oh man, STUPID STUPID STUPID!
107. Hi, I’m Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
108. Is your name Pepsi? Because you sure are sizzling.
109. Are you a broom? Because you sure swept me off my feet.
110. If a star fell every time I thought of you, the sky would be black at night.
111. You’re looking sharper than a page of Oscar Wilde witticisms that has been rolled up into a point, sprinkled with lemon juice and jabbed into someone’s eye.
112. I think we should be lab partners because you and I have chemistry.
113. I don’t know if it’s igneous or metamorphic, but baby, you rock.
114. Did you know the distance from here (touch one side of the girl’s shoulder) to here (touch other side of shoulder so your arm is around her) is the same distance from here (touch same spot last touched) to here (grab her around the waist)
115. Kiss me if I’m wrong, but don’t you want to go out with me?
116. You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.
117. I thought Veryfine only came in a bottle.
118. (Walk up to them, place an ice cube on the floor and crush it with your foot) Now that we’ve broken the ice, what’s your name?
119. If I were a tear drop I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
120. If you’re here, who’s running heaven?
121. Do you know Karate? Because your body is kickin’
122. I’m going to put this tear of mine in the ocean. When you find it I’ll stop loving you.
123. If I were you I would go out with me.
124. Do you work for NASA? Because you’re outta this world.
125. Walk up to a girl and look at the tag on the back of her shirt. When she asks what you’re doing tell her your checking to see if she was made in heaven.
126. I couldn’t pay attention in school (or work) today because I couldn’t stop thinking about you.
127. Would you like a coolata, because you are ahota.
128. You’re the marshmallows in my Lucky Charms.
129. If I ran McDonald’s I’d name a sandwich after you called “The McGorgeous.”
130. If I were a gardner, I’d plant your tulips next to mine.
131. Is there an airport near by or is that my heart taking off?
132. Did you hear the latest health report? You need to increase your daily intake of vitamin me.
133. One night I looked up at the stars and thought “Wow, how beautiful.” Now that I’m looking at you, nothing else can compare.
134. May I borrow some of the chapstick you’re wearing?
135. I have an owie on my lip, will you kiss it and make it better?
136. Hey good lookin’ what’chya cookin’?
137. Love is when you don’t want to go to sleep because reality is better than a dream. After seeing you, I don’t ever want to sleep again.
138. Let’s hide behind a rock and get a little bolder.
139. How much does a Polar Bear weigh? Enough to break the ice. Hi, my name is (insert name here).
140. Girl: Have we met before? Guy: Only in my dreams.
141. You better stop, drop and roll right now cause you’re on fire!
142. Have you ever heard the Pina Colada song, because I want you to come with me and escape.
143. Watching you is like watching the sun rise with the morning dew, but there is one difference – you’re better.
144. Jealousy is for everyone else because they don’t have you.
145. If you were a pirate would you put your parrot on this shoulder (touch girl’s shoulder) or this shoulder? (touch other shoulder and keep arm there)
146. Ever wonder why you have spaces between your fingers? (A: So my fingers can fit there)
147. Does your Dad own Snapple, because you’re made from the best stuff on earth.
148. Let’s make like fabric softener and snuggle!
149. If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
150. Pick up a pack of sugar and hand it to a girl, saying, “Here, you dropped your name tag.”
151. I’ll make you a bet – $20 says you’ll turn me down.
152. I must be dead because I’m talking to an angel.
153. I knew I recognized you. You look just like my next boy/girl friend.
154. If I was an ice cube, I’d melt standing next to you.
155. Are you a star? Because you always shine when I look at you.
156. This isn’t a beer belly, it’s a fuel tank for the love machine.
157. Is your name Gillette, because you’re the best a man can get!
158. May I have your autograph? Why? For being the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.
159. I memorized every number in the phone book, but managed to lose yours. I’m gonna need to get that.
160. Is your daddy a shoemaker, because you just knocked me off my feet.
161. Drink unsweetened tea or other beverage, and when she asks why, say, “With you here, I don’t need sugar.”
162. You might not like it when guys swear, but I swear I’m in love with you.
163. My heart is broken…could you fix it for me?
1. Is your Dad an astronaut? Because someone took the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.